Commitment to Our Clients
We will listen to you carefully, advise you to the best of our ability, and advocate zealously for your cause.
- You are in charge of establishing reasonable goals for your case.
- You are in charge of deciding when to resolve your case.
- We are responsible for legal strategy.
- We will make every effort to return client calls within 24 hours.
- You are entitled to receive copies of every document that relates to or concerns your case.
- We are committed to billing practices and processes that are fair, predictable, and transparent.
- We subscribe to both the Code of Civility of the Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland and the Codes of Professional Responsibility for Maryland and the District of Columbia.